I want to do a poetry challenge that is much different for 2011. I'm thinking that each day of the week will have a different theme or activity. I imagine it will be something like this, with less holes (this list assumes the duration of each challenge to be at least a half hour):
- Mondays: Read poetry (I am notoriously lax in reading O.P.P [other people's poetry]) and record thoughts about it
- Tuesdays: Review older, previously "done" poem(s) for improvement
- Wednesdays: Write a sonnet (unsure about using actual prompts at this point)
- Thursdays: ?
- Fridays: Edit poem(s) from previous challenges (something I have done very little of, really)
- Saturdays: ?
- Sundays: Write in free verse